Kids camo pajamas are unisex for both boys and girls to enjoy. The padded big feet and the roomy fleece interior unit encourages movement. But, when playtime is over and it's time for bed, girls and boys camo PJs magically turn into cuddle-soft sleepwear. A full-length zipper has been improved to withstand the yanking and pulling from kids.
Made of premium micro-polar anti-pill fleece, only one sleepover will convince the entire group that these boys' camouflage pajamas are a must-have for future events. They make great Christmas or birthday presents for close friends and relatives. While the included traditional camo fun is unisex, some kidsmay prefer the pink camo style that can be selected for those pillow talk parties. Regardless of the season, sex or age, these full-body onesies are an easy kid-pleaser.
- Unisex Design Onesie for Boys and Girls
- Premium Micro Polar Anti-Pill Fleece
- New & Improved Full Length Zipper
- Soft Cotton Rib Knit Collar & Cuffs
- Feet Have Breathable No-Slip, Non-Skid Soles
- Matching Pajamas for Adults, Infants, Toddlers and Pets. See Below
Youth Unisex Sizing XS-5/6 to L-14/16
- Size XS-5/6 will fit an average 5-6 year old
- Size S -7/8 will fit an average 7-8 year old
- Size M-10/12 will fit an average 9-11 year old
- Size L-14/16 will fit an average 12-14 year old
Also Check Our Matching Color Options for Family & Pets:
- Green Camo Infant Toddler Fleece 12M to 4T
- Pink Camo Infant Toddler Fleece 12M to 4T
- Youth Fleece Pink Camo
- Adult Fleece Pink Camo
- Adult Fleece Green Camo
- Pets Green Camo Fleece Hoodie
These fleece footed pajamas are ideal for chilly nights. Micro-polar fleece footed pajamas are made from durable yet luxurious 230 weight, designed not to pill with normal care.
About Big Feet Pajamas
Big Feet Pajamas is the premier manufacturer of footed pajamas! Our onesies have been featured and reviewed in media outlets all over the world. They have even been worn on hit shows on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, A&E, MTV, VH1, E!, Bravo, Nickelodeon, The Disney Channel and FX. In fact, our kids fleece pajamas were worn on Nickelodeon's "Yo Gabba Gabba", as well as featured on the Today Show as a top Christmas gift.